Asbestos, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.766666, -71.933334.
The town of Asbestos is a small community which can be found in south eastern part of the province of Quebec in the eastern part of Canada. The town is a part of a heavily populated zone of Franco speaking part of the country. There are about 7 thousand people living in the town. It is a nice and highly educated community, living a typical lifestyle of the province. About 97 per cent of the residents of the town name French as their mother tongue. As it becomes apparent from the name of the town, there used to be very large deposits of asbestos mined and processed in the area. The world's largest asbestos mine is located near the town.
Map of Asbestos, QC, Canada
Asbestos, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Asbestos, QC, Canada is 45.766666, and the longitude is -71.933334. Asbestos, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 45' 59.9976'' N and 71° 56' 0.0024'' W.
Asbestos, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 45' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 56' 0.0024'' W|
Coordinates of Asbestos, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)
- L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada (45.433334, -74.016670)
- Léry, QC, Canada (45.349998, -73.800003)
- L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada (45.849998, -73.483330)
- Lac-Saint-Joseph, QС, Canada (46.916668, -71.650002)
- Lac-Mégantic, QC, Canada (45.583332, -70.883331)
- Brome Lake, QC, Canada (45.205132, -72.559120)
- Asbestos, QC, Canada (45.766666, -71.933334)