Cochrane, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.065025, -81.029930.
Cochrane is a very small and beautiful town in central Ontario, Canada, situated near Highway 11. It was established a couple of centuries ago as a place for camping near Lillabelle Lake, and the settlement received the status of the town about 110 years ago. It is interesting that the town's mascot is polar bear, and ice hockey is extremely popular in the town.
Where is Cochrane, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Cochrane, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cochrane, ON, Canada
Cochrane, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cochrane, ON, Canada is 49.065025, and the longitude is -81.029930. Cochrane, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 3' 54.0900'' N and 81° 1' 47.7480'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 3' 54.0900'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 1' 47.7480'' W|
Coordinates of Cochrane, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)