Athol, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.594627, -72.231995.
Athol, nicknamed "Tool Town", is a town in western Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States, located on the Millers River, 67 miles northwest of Boston, and 23 miles east of Greenfield. The area was originally called "Pequoiag". The town was settled in 1735, incorporated, and renamed Athol in 1762. It is bordered by Phillipston to the east, Orange to the west, Petersham to the south, Royalston to the north, and New Salem to the southwest. Points of interest in the town include the historic Pequoig Hotel, Alan E. Rich Environmental Park, Ellinwood Country Club, Bearsden Forest Conservation Area, Skyfields Arboretum, Silver Lake Park, and so on. U.S. Route 202 and Route 2A serve the area. Orange Municipal Airport is located 4 miles away from the town's center.
Where is Athol, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Athol, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Athol, MA, USA
Athol, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Athol, MA, USA is 42.594627, and the longitude is -72.231995. Athol, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 35' 40.6572'' N and 72° 13' 55.1820'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 35' 40.6572'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 13' 55.1820'' W|
Coordinates of Athol, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Eastham, MA, USA (41.832306, -69.980736)
- Duxbury, MA, USA (42.041916, -70.682014)
- Dennis, MA, USA (41.735695, -70.202751)
- Dedham, MA, USA (42.244770, -71.177956)
- Dartmouth, MA, USA (41.610195, -70.995316)
- Concord, MA, USA (42.461777, -71.364235)
- Cohasset, MA, USA (42.241718, -70.811958)
- Clinton, MA, USA (42.415997, -71.687927)
- Canton, MA, USA (42.161621, -71.147720)
- Bourne, MA, USA (41.739269, -70.607231)