Atmore, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.025837, -87.506462.
The city of Atmore is located in western Escambia County, Alabama, United States. It is a small city situated 50 minutes away from Mobile. The headquarters of the Poarch Band of Creek Indians is based in Atmore. The city has a total area of 21.94 sq mi (56.82 km2). Paul Birch, an American actor and the first widely publicized "Marlboro Man", was born in Atmore on January 13, 1912. Atmore Municipal Airport is located 3.5 miles east of the city center. Local attractions in the city include Poarch Creek Indian Museum & Gift Shop, Atmore Dragway, Heritage Park, Splash Pad at Heritage Park, Westside Park, Houston Axory Memorial Park, Atmore Country Club, Atmore Library, Main Street, as well as several hotels, restaurants, and stores. The city also annually hosts the Thanksgiving Day Pow Wow at the Poarch Creek Indian Reservation.
Where is Atmore, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Atmore, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Atmore, AL, USA
Atmore, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Atmore, AL, USA is 31.025837, and the longitude is -87.506462. Atmore, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 1' 33.0132'' N and 87° 30' 23.2632'' W.
|DMS Lat||31° 1' 33.0132'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 30' 23.2632'' W|
Coordinates of Atmore, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)