Auburn, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.609856, -85.480782.
One of the largest cities in eastern Alabama, Auburn is situated near Interstate 85 and is a part of urban area of Auburn - Opelika. The total number of people living in the area is close to 160 thousand people, and about 65 thousand of those live in Auburn. The city is a known educational hub and a home to Auburn University which is among the largest in the state, with the number of students close to 23,000 people. The campus of the university is modern and advanced, with innovative educational technologies and all modern facilities. There is a large sports arena in the campus which can host about 10,000 viewers.
Where is Auburn, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Auburn, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Auburn, AL, USA
Auburn, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Auburn, AL, USA is 32.609856, and the longitude is -85.480782. Auburn, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 36' 35.4816'' N and 85° 28' 50.8152'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 36' 35.4816'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 28' 50.8152'' W|
Coordinates of Auburn, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)