Auburn, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.896564, -121.076889.
Auburn is a small town in California, with the population close to 13,500 people. The town played a key role in the times of California Gold Rush, and it is a wonderful historic town listed as California Historical Landmark. Local points of interest include a park with Kenneth H. Fox's colossal sculptures, an old part of the city with the attractions like Queen Anne style Old Town Firehouse, and so on.
Where is Auburn, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Auburn, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Auburn, CA, USA
Auburn, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Auburn, CA, USA is 38.896564, and the longitude is -121.076889. Auburn, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 53' 47.6304'' N and 121° 4' 36.8004'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 53' 47.6304'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 4' 36.8004'' W|
Coordinates of Auburn, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)