Augusta, GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.466667, -81.966667.
Situated on the river of Savannah, Augusta is one of the largest cities of Georgia, USA. It is located near the city of Richmond and is the second largest city in the state. The metropolitan area located both in the state of Georgia and South Carolina. Augusta was founded in the early 17th century as a small farmer's town. It was named after Augusta, who was the mom of George III, the King of the UK. Modern Augusta is an educational, scientific, and IT hub, with a large university and plenty of IT developing companies located there. There are also numerous facilities and plants related to producing various products related to chemistry, energy, electronics, automobiles, and many more. Augusta is a small cultural center with
Where is Augusta, GA, USA on Map?
Road map of Augusta, GA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Augusta, GA, USA
Augusta, GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Augusta, GA, USA is 33.466667, and the longitude is -81.966667. Augusta, GA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 28' 0.0012'' N and 81° 58' 0.0012'' W.
Augusta, GA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 28' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 58' 0.0012'' W|
Coordinates of Augusta, GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)