Lincoln, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.139229, -79.484901.
Lincoln is a small community in southern Ontario, Canada, situated a few miles west of St Catharines and about 9 miles west of Hamilton city, quite close to Niagara Falls and the border with the US. The town was established in the late 18th century and its current population is close to 24,000 people. It used to be a commercial and recreation area, with a few famous wineries and small farms. There are a few historic buildings in the downtown area, including the one of the municipal library.
Map of Lincoln, ON, Canada
Lincoln, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lincoln, ON, Canada is 43.139229, and the longitude is -79.484901. Lincoln, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 8' 21.2244'' N and 79° 29' 5.6436'' W.
Lincoln, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 8' 21.2244'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 29' 5.6436'' W|
Coordinates of Lincoln, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)
- L'Île-Cadieux, QC, Canada (45.433334, -74.016670)
- Léry, QC, Canada (45.349998, -73.800003)
- L'Épiphanie, QC, Canada (45.849998, -73.483330)
- Lac-Saint-Joseph, QС, Canada (46.916668, -71.650002)
- Lac-Mégantic, QC, Canada (45.583332, -70.883331)
- Brome Lake, QC, Canada (45.205132, -72.559120)
- Asbestos, QC, Canada (45.766666, -71.933334)