Aurora, CO, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.710835, -104.812500.
Aurora is a large city in the sate of Colorado, USA, which is conasidered to be the 3rd largest city of the state, with the population close to 325,000 people. Together with the city of Denver and the outskirts, Aurora makes a large metropolitan area with the total number of residents close to 2.6 million people. Aurora is known as a home to a large military air base which is also the biggest employer of the city. Health care and education facilities are other employers of Aurora. The city is also famous for its parks and green areas, which are more than 100 in Aurora. The main landmarks and attractions of the city also include the Aurora History Museum, the Aurora Fox Theater, Star K Ranch, and many others.
Map of Aurora, CO, USA
Aurora, CO, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aurora, CO, USA is 39.710835, and the longitude is -104.812500. Aurora, CO, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 42' 39.0060'' N and 104° 48' 45.0000'' W.
Aurora, CO, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Aurora, CO, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 42' 39.0060'' N|
|DMS Long||104° 48' 45.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Aurora, CO, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)
- Davenport, IA, USA (41.543056, -90.590836)
- Sparks, NV, USA (39.554443, -119.735558)
- Green Bay, WI, the US (44.513332, -88.015831)
- San Mateo, CA, USA (37.554169, -122.313057)
- Tyler, TX, USA (32.349998, -95.300003)