Babylon, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.703949, -73.377678.
Babylon is a town in Suffolk County, located in the southern part of Long Island, southeastern New York, United States. It was established in 1872 and has a total area of 114.20 sq mi (295.78 km2). It is bordered by Nassau County and the Atlantic Ocean. The town has three villages: Amityville, Babylon, and Lindenhurst. Tourist attractions in the town include Gilgo Beach, Cedar Beach, Oak Beach, Overlook Beach, Belmont Lake State Park, Robert Moses State Park, Gilgo State Park, Captree State Park, Argyle Park, Adventureland, and Town of Babylon History Museum at Old Town Hall. Republic Airport is located in the northwestern part of the town. The State University of New York is also situated in Farmingdale.
Where is Babylon, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Babylon, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Babylon, NY, USA
Babylon, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Babylon, NY, USA is 40.703949, and the longitude is -73.377678. Babylon, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 42' 14.2164'' N and 73° 22' 39.6408'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 42' 14.2164'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 22' 39.6408'' W|
Coordinates of Babylon, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mamaroneck, NY, USA (40.947563, -73.738228)
- Hyde Park, NY, USA (41.767540, -73.910286)
- Huntington, NY, USA (40.873287, -73.434532)
- Eastchester, NY, USA (40.958473, -73.816002)
- Crown Point, NY, USA (43.955120, -73.441116)
- Chautauqua, NY, USA (42.209869, -79.470428)
- Bedford, NY, USA (41.196548, -73.653976)
- Babylon, NY, USA (40.703949, -73.377678)
- Greenville, CA, USA (40.139839, -120.952728)
- Surfside, FL, USA (25.879250, -80.129082)