Badheri, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.549961, 75.064293.
A small village of Badheri is situated in southern area of Jammu and Kashmir, and it has the population of about 750 people. It is a part of quite heavily populated area near the river of Degh Nala. The settlement is really small, and there are only a market, a small temple and a small pond in the village. The nearest schools are located in the neighboring small towns.
Where is Badheri, Jammu and Kashmir, India on Map?
Road map of Badheri, Jammu and Kashmir, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Badheri, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Badheri, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badheri, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 32.549961, and the longitude is 75.064293. Badheri, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 32' 59.8596'' N and 75° 3' 51.4548'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 32' 59.8596'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 3' 51.4548'' E|
Coordinates of Badheri, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.