Baie-D'Urfé, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.416668, -73.916664.
Baie-D'Urfé is a small community in the neighborhood of Montreal which is the capital city of Quebec province in the eastern Canada. The city enjoys interesting location on a small piece of land between the St. Lawrence river and Lake of Two Mountains. Baie-D'Urfe has recently become a part of Montreal municipal area. It is actually not an old community established about 70 years ago as a small recreation zone on the outskirts of those time's Montreal. Despite the name of the city, it is an English speaking community, with most of the people speaking English as their first language. There are about 4 thousand people currently living in the city. It can be an interesting place to visit and explore its atmosphere.
Map of Baie-D'Urfé, QC, Canada
Baie-D'Urfé, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baie-D'Urfé, QC, Canada is 45.416668, and the longitude is -73.916664. Baie-D'Urfé, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 25' 0.0048'' N and 73° 54' 59.9904'' W.
Baie-D'Urfé, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 25' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 54' 59.9904'' W|
Coordinates of Baie-D'Urfé, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)