Baijnath, Himachal Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.052109, 76.649284.
A known tourism center of Himachal Pradesh, a town of Baijnath is located in 75 miles from Kangra, high in the mountains. It is known for the old local temple Baijnath Temple, which attracts a great number of visitors and pilgrims from around the country. A small historic town offers great accommodation options and some more historic landmarks to be observed.
Map of Baijnath, Himachal Pradesh, India
Baijnath, Himachal Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baijnath, Himachal Pradesh, India is 32.052109, and the longitude is 76.649284. Baijnath, Himachal Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 3' 7.5924'' N and 76° 38' 57.4224'' E.
Baijnath, Himachal Pradesh, India elevation is 1026 meters height, that is equal to 3,366 feet.
Baijnath, Himachal Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 3' 7.5924'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 38' 57.4224'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,026 m|
|Elevation (f)||3,366 feet|
Coordinates of Baijnath, Himachal Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)
- Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.997454, 83.463402)