Damoy, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.968754, 81.003685.
Damoy is a large village in the district of Umaria in Madhya Pradesh, situated near Ban Sagar Lake. Damoy is located near a busy highway and is very well connected with the neighboring towns and large villages. The area is very favorable for agriculture, and local farms can grow a really wide variety of crops and cultures. There are a primary, a secondary and a high schools in the village.
Where is Damoy, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Damoy, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Damoy, Madhya Pradesh, India
Damoy, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Damoy, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.968754, and the longitude is 81.003685. Damoy, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 58' 7.5144'' N and 81° 0' 13.2660'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 58' 7.5144'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 0' 13.2660'' E|
Coordinates of Damoy, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)