Bajkul, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.024895, 87.822189.
Bajkul is a large village located in the state of West Bengal, India. It is a famous destination for students since it is a home to one of the oldest and the most respected undergraduate colleges in the country. Established in 1964, Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya is a very prestigious educational establishment in West Bengali. It includes 2 faculties and 14 departments, including science, English language, economy, botany, zoology, arts, music, sociology, Bengali language, history, and so on.
Where is Bajkul, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Bajkul, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bajkul, West Bengal, India
Bajkul, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bajkul, West Bengal, India is 22.024895, and the longitude is 87.822189. Bajkul, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 1' 29.6220'' N and 87° 49' 19.8804'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 1' 29.6220'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 49' 19.8804'' E|
Coordinates of Bajkul, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)