Mandikal, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.599576, 77.728104.
A small village in southern Karnataka, Mandikal has the population close to 1,500 people and is quite a remote poor settlement. The area is very rich in small villages like Mandikal, and local communities have very close connections, especially as to working together at fields and taking part in traditional celebrations.
Where is Mandikal, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Mandikal, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mandikal, Karnataka, India
Mandikal, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandikal, Karnataka, India is 13.599576, and the longitude is 77.728104. Mandikal, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 35' 58.4736'' N and 77° 43' 41.1744'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 35' 58.4736'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 43' 41.1744'' E|
Coordinates of Mandikal, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)