Bakersfield, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.393528, -119.043732.
Bakersfield is a city in central California, located right between Los Angeles and Fresno. Its population is about 350,000 people, and together with the metropolitan area the population is close to 0.5 million people. The city is a very important center of music and arts, with a great number of exhibitions, fairs and annual shows like March Meet nostalgia drag racing event, Kern County Fair,, the Lowrider National, Memorial Day weekend, and many more.
Map of Bakersfield, CA, USA
Bakersfield, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bakersfield, CA, USA is 35.393528, and the longitude is -119.043732. Bakersfield, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 23' 36.7008'' N and 119° 2' 37.4352'' W.
Bakersfield, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 23' 36.7008'' N|
|DMS Long||119° 2' 37.4352'' W|
Coordinates of Bakersfield, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)
- Davenport, IA, USA (41.543056, -90.590836)
- Sparks, NV, USA (39.554443, -119.735558)
- Green Bay, WI, the US (44.513332, -88.015831)
- San Mateo, CA, USA (37.554169, -122.313057)