Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.382904, 47.124996.
The town of Barda (Bərdə) is a small settlement in central Azerbaijan, in the same name district. The city has the population close to 40 thousand people, and it is an average size typical local municipality, heavily relying on agriculture in its economy. The town has a wonderful location on the banks of the Tatar river. Barda is considered to be very old town, established as early as the 4th century AD. Producing silk, cotton, and livestock are the main activities that the town's residents are involved in.
Where is Barda, Azerbaijan on Map?
Road map of Barda, Azerbaijan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Barda, Azerbaijan
Barda, Azerbaijan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Barda, Azerbaijan is 40.382904, and the longitude is 47.124996. Barda, Azerbaijan is located at Azerbaijan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 22' 58.4544'' N and 47° 7' 29.9856'' E.
Barda, Azerbaijan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 22' 58.4544'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 7' 29.9856'' E|
Coordinates of Barda, Azerbaijan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Azerbaijan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hajiqabul, Azerbaijan (40.044460, 48.923946)
- Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan (41.252247, 47.191883)
- Julfa, the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan (38.955734, 45.629189)
- Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan (40.760464, 46.406319)
- Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan (39.913002, 46.794758)
- Aliabad, Zaqatala, Azerbaijan (41.479107, 46.630505)
- Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan (41.197475, 47.157124)
- Barda, Azerbaijan (40.382904, 47.124996)
- Naftalan, Azerbaijan (40.507565, 46.823978)