Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.507565, 46.823978.
A town of Naftalan is situated in central Azerbaijan, close to the Lower Caucasus and in the neighborhood of Yalvakh city. The population of the town is close to 8,000 people. Naftalan is a center of oil processing and refining, and even the name of the town can be translated from local language as 'the one who has oil'. According to recent archaeological findings, the settlement was established as early as in the 12th century.
Where is Naftalan, Azerbaijan on Map?
Road map of Naftalan, Azerbaijan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Naftalan, Azerbaijan
Naftalan, Azerbaijan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Naftalan, Azerbaijan is 40.507565, and the longitude is 46.823978. Naftalan, Azerbaijan is located at Azerbaijan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 30' 27.2340'' N and 46° 49' 26.3208'' E.
|DMS Lat||40° 30' 27.2340'' N|
|DMS Long||46° 49' 26.3208'' E|
Coordinates of Naftalan, Azerbaijan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Azerbaijan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hajiqabul, Azerbaijan (40.044460, 48.923946)
- Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan (41.252247, 47.191883)
- Julfa, the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan (38.955734, 45.629189)
- Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan (40.760464, 46.406319)
- Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan (39.913002, 46.794758)
- Aliabad, Zaqatala, Azerbaijan (41.479107, 46.630505)
- Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan (41.197475, 47.157124)
- Barda, Azerbaijan (40.382904, 47.124996)
- Naftalan, Azerbaijan (40.507565, 46.823978)