Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.197475, 47.157124.
A small town in northern Azerbaijan, Sheki is located at the foot of the Caucasus Mountains and considered to be among the leading tourist attractions of the country beyond the capital city. It may take a couple of hours to reach the town, but it is absolutely worth it. There are plenty of attractions, which include an old Phan Palace famous with its wall paintings and beautiful country yard. There are many old mosques, a historic caravansarai, as well as a few parks and plenty of opportunities for wonderful time spending in the neighborhoods of the town.
Map of Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan
Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan is 41.197475, and the longitude is 47.157124. Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan is located at Azerbaijan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 11' 50.9100'' N and 47° 9' 25.6464'' E.
Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 11' 50.9100'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 9' 25.6464'' E|
Coordinates of Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Azerbaijan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hajiqabul, Azerbaijan (40.044460, 48.923946)
- Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan (41.252247, 47.191883)
- Julfa, the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan (38.955734, 45.629189)
- Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan (40.760464, 46.406319)
- Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan (39.913002, 46.794758)
- Aliabad, Zaqatala, Azerbaijan (41.479107, 46.630505)
- Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan (41.197475, 47.157124)
- Barda, Azerbaijan (40.382904, 47.124996)
- Naftalan, Azerbaijan (40.507565, 46.823978)