Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.760464, 46.406319.
Nebiagali is a small town and one of the largest northern neighborhood of Ganja city in Ganja area in western Azerbaijan. Since the year 2008, the town is known as Samukh, which is the name of the district that the town is the seat. Currently, the population of the town is close to 6,000 people. It is considered to be one of the most comfortable and one of the best residential neighborhoods of Ganja.
Map of Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan
Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan is 40.760464, and the longitude is 46.406319. Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan is located at Azerbaijan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 45' 37.6704'' N and 46° 24' 22.7484'' E.
Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 45' 37.6704'' N|
|DMS Long||46° 24' 22.7484'' E|
Coordinates of Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Azerbaijan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hajiqabul, Azerbaijan (40.044460, 48.923946)
- Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan (41.252247, 47.191883)
- Julfa, the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan (38.955734, 45.629189)
- Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan (40.760464, 46.406319)
- Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan (39.913002, 46.794758)
- Aliabad, Zaqatala, Azerbaijan (41.479107, 46.630505)
- Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan (41.197475, 47.157124)
- Barda, Azerbaijan (40.382904, 47.124996)
- Naftalan, Azerbaijan (40.507565, 46.823978)