Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.252247, 47.191883.
Kiş is a small town and a part of Sheki district, in northern Azerbaijan, situated in the highlands of the Caucasian mountains, quite close to the border with Russia. It is a beautiful old town, with its spirit and quiet slow lifestyle. There are plenty of Tea Houses and small mosques, as well as a few old churches in the town. There are also a few nice and affordable accommodation options in Kiş.
Where is Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan on Map?
Road map of Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan
Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan is 41.252247, and the longitude is 47.191883. Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan is located at Azerbaijan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 15' 8.0892'' N and 47° 11' 30.7788'' E.
Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 15' 8.0892'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 11' 30.7788'' E|
Coordinates of Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Azerbaijan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hajiqabul, Azerbaijan (40.044460, 48.923946)
- Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan (41.252247, 47.191883)
- Julfa, the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan (38.955734, 45.629189)
- Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan (40.760464, 46.406319)
- Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan (39.913002, 46.794758)
- Aliabad, Zaqatala, Azerbaijan (41.479107, 46.630505)
- Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan (41.197475, 47.157124)
- Barda, Azerbaijan (40.382904, 47.124996)
- Naftalan, Azerbaijan (40.507565, 46.823978)