Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.913002, 46.794758.
Xocalı is a small town and the capital town of the same name district in Artsakh region, Azerbaijan. It is a part of former Nagorno-Karabakh area, but now it is included to Azerbaijan territory. Xocalı is located just 6 miles away from Stepanakert and is famous for it quite large airport. The town is notorious as a place where a bloody massacre between the Armenian and Azerbaijan forces took place in February 1992, causing death of between 400 to 600 people.
Where is Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan on Map?
Road map of Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan
Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan is 39.913002, and the longitude is 46.794758. Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan is located at Azerbaijan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 54' 46.8072'' N and 46° 47' 41.1288'' E.
|DMS Lat||39° 54' 46.8072'' N|
|DMS Long||46° 47' 41.1288'' E|
Coordinates of Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Azerbaijan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hajiqabul, Azerbaijan (40.044460, 48.923946)
- Kiş, Sheki, Azerbaijan (41.252247, 47.191883)
- Julfa, the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan (38.955734, 45.629189)
- Nebiagali, Ganja, Azerbaijan (40.760464, 46.406319)
- Xocalı, Artsakh, Azerbaijan (39.913002, 46.794758)
- Aliabad, Zaqatala, Azerbaijan (41.479107, 46.630505)
- Sheki, Sheki District, Azerbaijan (41.197475, 47.157124)
- Barda, Azerbaijan (40.382904, 47.124996)
- Naftalan, Azerbaijan (40.507565, 46.823978)