Baroda, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.975111, 77.384781.
Baroda is a small village in eastern Rajasthan, located 28 miles south from the city of Bharatpur. The village has the population close to 1,900 people, with very high population density and a great number of young people living in Baroda. Local community is heavily agricultural, based on making people's living from what they harvest from their fields and gardens.
Where is Baroda, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Baroda, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baroda, Rajasthan, India
Baroda, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baroda, Rajasthan, India is 26.975111, and the longitude is 77.384781. Baroda, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 58' 30.3996'' N and 77° 23' 5.2116'' E.
Baroda, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 58' 30.3996'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 23' 5.2116'' E|
Coordinates of Baroda, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)