Basdila Khas, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.483940, 84.404572.
A small village near the towns of Thawe and Gopalganj, Basdila Khas is a part of western Bihar, situated near Gandak River. A wonderful small settlement located in a small pocket near Highway 28. There are no more than 200 people living in Basdila Khas.
Where is Basdila Khas, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Basdila Khas, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Basdila Khas, Bihar, India
Basdila Khas, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basdila Khas, Bihar, India is 26.483940, and the longitude is 84.404572. Basdila Khas, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 29' 2.1840'' N and 84° 24' 16.4592'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 29' 2.1840'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 24' 16.4592'' E|
Coordinates of Basdila Khas, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)