Basigada, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.789118, 81.881165.
A village of Basigada in Madhya Pradesh is a small community with the number of residents below 500 people. Th village is situate about 35 miles to the south of Allahabad, close to the border between Uttar Praddesh and Madhya Pradesh. The settlement is very poor and most of the residents are doing everything possible in order to find better life and job in the neighboring towns and cities.
Where is Basigada, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Basigada, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Basigada, Madhya Pradesh, India
Basigada, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basigada, Madhya Pradesh, India is 24.789118, and the longitude is 81.881165. Basigada, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 47' 20.8248'' N and 81° 52' 52.1940'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 47' 20.8248'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 52' 52.1940'' E|
Coordinates of Basigada, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)