Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.844809, 83.529671.
Chakdaha is a small village located in central Uttar Pradesh, about 13 miles northeast from the city of Gorakhpur. The area is very heavily populated, with over a thousand of villages surrounding the town of Pipraich. Chakdaha is a typical one of those, with very crowded families and very vivid social life.
Where is Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.844809, and the longitude is 83.529671. Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 50' 41.3124'' N and 83° 31' 46.8156'' E.
Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 50' 41.3124'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 31' 46.8156'' E|
Coordinates of Chakdaha, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)