Bath, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.917503, -69.829712.
Bath, nicknamed "City of Ships", is a city mostly known for shipbuilding, in southwestern Maine, United States. Situated 9 miles east of Brunswick and 44.5 miles west of Rockland, the city is the seat of Sagadahoc County. It was incorporated as a city on June 14, 1847, and has a total area of 13.22 sq mi (34.23 km2). Bath is a popular tourist spot with its architecture, parks, and nature preserves. Tourist attractions in the city include Maine Maritime Museum, South End Park, Bath Historic District, Maine's First Ship, Chocolate Church Arts Center, Thorne Head Preserve Trail, Linwood E. Temple Waterfront Park, and Library Park.
Where is Bath, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Bath, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bath, ME, USA
Bath, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bath, ME, USA is 43.917503, and the longitude is -69.829712. Bath, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 55' 3.0108'' N and 69° 49' 46.9632'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 55' 3.0108'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 49' 46.9632'' W|
Coordinates of Bath, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)