Bayfield, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.810768, -90.818237.
A small town in northern Wisconsin, Bayfield is located near State Route 13, right opposite of Madeline Island. There are about 700 people living in the town, and it is a small resort, surrounded by forests and waters of the Lake Superior. Tourists who like spending time on a pure natural setting can choose to visit the neighborhood and explore Madeline Island, or Apostle Islands National Park.
Map of Bayfield, WI, USA
Bayfield, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bayfield, WI, USA is 46.810768, and the longitude is -90.818237. Bayfield, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 48' 38.7648'' N and 90° 49' 5.6532'' W.
Bayfield, WI, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 48' 38.7648'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 49' 5.6532'' W|
Coordinates of Bayfield, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)