Belmont, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.524174, -122.304199.
The city of Belmont is located on the San Francisco Peninsula, 23 miles south of San Francisco and 27 miles north of San Jose, in San Mateo County, California, the United States. Situated in the San Francisco Bay Area, it was incorporated as a city on October 29, 1926. It is home to Notre Dame de Namur University which is the third oldest college in the state, as well as the first one in California authorized to grant the baccalaureate degree to women. It was established in 1851. The top three employers of the city are RingCentral, Inc., Oracle America, Inc., and Planet Granite LLC. Points of interest in Belmont include Twin Pines Park, Waterdog Lake & Open Space, Hidden Canyon Park, Hallmark Park, Len Turner Memorial Vista Point, Waterdog Hiking Trail, and so on.
Where is Belmont, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Belmont, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Belmont, CA, USA
Belmont, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Belmont, CA, USA is 37.524174, and the longitude is -122.304199. Belmont, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 31' 27.0264'' N and 122° 18' 15.1164'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 31' 27.0264'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 18' 15.1164'' W|
Coordinates of Belmont, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Window Rock, AZ, USA (35.678970, -109.067413)
- Globe, AZ, USA (33.395844, -110.793739)
- Palmer, AK, USA (61.600803, -149.125259)
- Tuskegee, AL, USA (32.429066, -85.715233)
- Troy, AL, USA (31.806484, -85.968628)
- Scottsboro, AL, USA (34.650826, -86.088501)
- Ozark, AL, USA (31.463181, -85.647202)
- Waukesha, WI, USA (43.018600, -88.259773)
- Jasper, AL, USA (33.834263, -87.280708)
- Guntersville, AL, USA (34.361664, -86.305595)