Beloeil, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.567924, -73.203949.
Beloeil is an old city and a small community situated in the province of Quebec, about 20 miles east of Montreal, south eastern Canada. It is an old city on the banks of the Richellieu River, opposite Mont Saint-Hilaire. Beloeil was established as early as in the end of the 17th century, and for a few centuries the settlement was just a small village at the river. It the 19th century Beloeli became known as the place where the most deadly railroad accident of the country happened, killing almost 100 people. Beloeli received the status of the city in the early 20th century, and today it is a home to about 20 thousand people. The city is a small industrial, educational, and cultural center of the region.
Map of Beloeil, QC, Canada
Beloeil, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beloeil, QC, Canada is 45.567924, and the longitude is -73.203949. Beloeil, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 34' 4.5264'' N and 73° 12' 14.2164'' W.
Beloeil, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 34' 4.5264'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 12' 14.2164'' W|
Coordinates of Beloeil, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)