Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.522168, 101.910355.
Bentong is a small city and the capital of the same name district in the province of Pahang, Malaysia. There are over 100,000 people are living in the city, and it is a very important transportation and health care center of the area. There are a few new hospitals and clinics in the city, so it is famous with excellent medical services.
Map of Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia
Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia is 3.522168, and the longitude is 101.910355. Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 31' 19.8048'' N and 101° 54' 37.2780'' E.
Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia elevation is 96 meters height, that is equal to 315 feet.
Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 31' 19.8048'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 54' 37.2780'' E|
|Elevation (m)||96 m|
|Elevation (f)||315 feet|
Coordinates of Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)
- Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.127463, 102.242287)