Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 4.184330, 102.054230.
Kuala Lipis is a large town and the capital of Lipis district in the province of Pahang Darul, Malaysia. It is a home to about 35 thousand people and the town was established in the late 19th century as a center of gold mining. Kuala Lipis attracts a number of tourists with its attractions like Lipis Zoo, Rumah Banjir, Sungai Jelai, Hilltop house of Bukit Bius, and others.
Map of Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia
Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia is 4.184330, and the longitude is 102.054230. Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 4° 11' 3.5880'' N and 102° 3' 15.2280'' E.
Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||4° 11' 3.5880'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 3' 15.2280'' E|
Coordinates of Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)