Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.140853, 101.693207.
Kuala Lumpur is a large city and the capital of Malaysia, as well as the most crowded city in the country. There are slightly below 2 million people living in the central part, but the urban area of KL is a home to over 7 million people. It is a principal center of the country's cultural, commercial, financial, and social life. There are a large number of famous buildings and attractions in KL, inducing the world tallest twin-buildings, The Petronas Towers, KL Tower, National Mosque, etc. The city is considered to be the second most advanced and successful economic zones in the Far East (after Singapore). KL is also a very popular tourist hubs being among 10 most visited cities of the world.
Map of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is 3.140853, and the longitude is 101.693207. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 8' 27.0708'' N and 101° 41' 35.5452'' E.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 8' 27.0708'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 41' 35.5452'' E|
Coordinates of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)