Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.763386, 103.220184.
A large city situated near the same name river, Kuantan is the capital city of Pahang, Malaysia, with the population approaching to a half million people. A historic center of crafts and agriculture, today the city is a developing community and a tourist center with increasing popularity. There are plenty of great beaches and theme parks in the city. It is a destination for divers since there is a deep underwater mine, Sungai Lembing, situated quite close to Kuantan. Local cuisine is unique and known for fish crackers, and the city offers a variety of accommodation options for all budgets and tastes.
Map of Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia is 3.763386, and the longitude is 103.220184. Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 45' 48.1896'' N and 103° 13' 12.6624'' E.
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 45' 48.1896'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 13' 12.6624'' E|
Coordinates of Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)