Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.124800, 100.367821.
Established in the middle of the 18th century, the city of Alor Setar is a principal settlement and the capital of Kedah state in Malaysia. Historically, it used to be an important commercial spot on the way from Malaysia to Thailand. Today, the city is a home to over 300,000 people, with the total population of the municipal area exceeding 500,000. Alor Setar is a popular tourist destination since there are plenty of historic and cultural points of interest in the city. Those include Kuala Kedah Fort, Kedah State Art Gallery, The Tou Mu Kung Temple, Paddy Museum, Pusat Sains Negara, Galeria Sultan Abdul Halim, and many others.
Map of Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia is 6.124800, and the longitude is 100.367821. Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 7' 29.2800'' N and 100° 22' 4.1556'' E.
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 7' 29.2800'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 22' 4.1556'' E|
Coordinates of Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)