Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.353248, 116.427879.
Kota Belud is a small city in the province of Sabah (West Coast Division), Malaysia. The city is a center of Bajau culture, with the most of the people being of Bajau origin, with tanother great portion of the population being of Dusun origin. The population of the city is close to 90,000, and the city is mainly relying on fishing and seafood producing. The city is located on a beautiful natural setting, near Gunung Kinabalu Mountain.
Map of Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia
Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia is 6.353248, and the longitude is 116.427879. Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 21' 11.6928'' N and 116° 25' 40.3644'' E.
Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 21' 11.6928'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 25' 40.3644'' E|
Coordinates of Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)