Mersing, Johor, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 2.430917, 103.836113.
Mersing is a small coastal city and the capital of the same name district in Johor province, Malaysia. It is a key transportation, cultural, and tourism spot of the country. Mersing is famous with beaches, small coffee shops and restaurants, hotels and parks, etc. There are 70,000 people living in the city, with quite a large Chinese community residing in Mersing.
Where is Mersing, Johor, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Mersing, Johor, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mersing, Johor, Malaysia
Mersing, Johor, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mersing, Johor, Malaysia is 2.430917, and the longitude is 103.836113. Mersing, Johor, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 25' 51.3012'' N and 103° 50' 10.0068'' E.
|DMS Lat||2° 25' 51.3012'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 50' 10.0068'' E|
Coordinates of Mersing, Johor, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)