Bhalwal, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.265396, 72.905388.
Bhalwal is a small city in northern Pakistan, located in central part of Punjab. It is a part of Sargodha District and its heavily populated area in the green lands near Faisabad. Bhalwal is a planned city, as well as the capital of the same name tehsil (district).
Where is Bhalwal, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Bhalwal, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhalwal, Punjab, Pakistan
Bhalwal, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhalwal, Punjab, Pakistan is 32.265396, and the longitude is 72.905388. Bhalwal, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 15' 55.4256'' N and 72° 54' 19.3968'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 15' 55.4256'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 54' 19.3968'' E|
Coordinates of Bhalwal, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)