Bhasar Machhaha, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.554419, 85.574074.
A small village near the town of Dostpur in northern Birah, Bhasar Machhaha is located in one of the northernmost parts of India, just about 33 miles from the border between India and Nepal. The area is famous with its wonderful nature and plenty of green forests and lawns surrounding the settlements. Local population is busy working at their fields and small tea plantations, being involved in some activities related to trade,a as well as in traditional religious or social activities.
Where is Bhasar Machhaha, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Bhasar Machhaha, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhasar Machhaha, Bihar, India
Bhasar Machhaha, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhasar Machhaha, Bihar, India is 26.554419, and the longitude is 85.574074. Bhasar Machhaha, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 33' 15.9084'' N and 85° 34' 26.6664'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 33' 15.9084'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 34' 26.6664'' E|
Coordinates of Bhasar Machhaha, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)