Yensa, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.310585, 79.021774.
Yensa is a village in the neighborhood of Warora city, eastern Maharashtra, located near Tadoba National Park, right near the Highway 264. It is a very active community leading quite vivid lifestyle, with plenty of celebrations and social events of various kinds.
Where is Yensa, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Yensa, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yensa, Maharashtra, India
Yensa, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yensa, Maharashtra, India is 20.310585, and the longitude is 79.021774. Yensa, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 18' 38.1060'' N and 79° 1' 18.3864'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 18' 38.1060'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 1' 18.3864'' E|
Coordinates of Yensa, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)