Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.794033, 78.116531.
A town of Bhitarwar is located in the northernmost part of Madhya Pradesh, India, about 55 miles from the city of Gwalior. There are almost 20,000 people live in Bhitarwar, with most of those being farmers or people involved in commerce. Bhitarwarhas very high literacy rates, which exceed 80 per cent and is really high, especially for the average state rates.
Map of Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India is 25.794033, and the longitude is 78.116531. Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 47' 38.5188'' N and 78° 6' 59.5116'' E.
Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 227 meters height, that is equal to 745 feet.
Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 47' 38.5188'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 6' 59.5116'' E|
|Elevation (m)||227 m|
|Elevation (f)||745 feet|
Coordinates of Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in India
Also check out these related States.
- Telangana, India (17.123184, 79.208824)
- Madhya Pradesh, India (23.473324, 77.947998)
- Haryana, India (29.238478, 76.431885)
- Chhattisgarh, India (21.295132, 81.828232)
- Haryana, India (29.065773, 76.040497)
- Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India (25.794033, 78.116531)
- Maharashtra, India (19.601194, 75.552979)
- Tripura, India (23.745127, 91.746826)
- Chandoor, Telangana, India (17.874857, 78.100815)
- Karnataka, India (15.317277, 75.713890)