Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.295132, 81.828232.
A homeland for over 25 million people, Chhattisgarh is a state in central India, bordered by Odisha, Telagana, Madhya Pradesh, Andra Pradesh, and Jharkand states. It is the 10th largest state in the country, it appeared at the map of India only in the year 2000. There are 27 districts in the state, and the economy of Chhattisgarh bases mainly on agriculture. Its main attractions include mostly natural beauties like Chitrakote Falls, Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary, etc., along with temples and Bddhist temples.
Map of Chhattisgarh, India
Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chhattisgarh, India is 21.295132, and the longitude is 81.828232. Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 17' 42.4752'' N and 81° 49' 41.6352'' E.
Chhattisgarh, India elevation is 282 meters height, that is equal to 925 feet.
Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 17' 42.4752'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 49' 41.6352'' E|
|Elevation (m)||282 m|
|Elevation (f)||925 feet|
Coordinates of Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in India
Also check out these related States.
- Tamil Nadu, India (11.059821, 78.387451)
- Telangana, India (17.123184, 79.208824)
- Madhya Pradesh, India (23.473324, 77.947998)
- Haryana, India (29.238478, 76.431885)
- Chhattisgarh, India (21.295132, 81.828232)
- Haryana, India (29.065773, 76.040497)
- Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India (25.794033, 78.116531)
- Maharashtra, India (19.601194, 75.552979)
- Tripura, India (23.745127, 91.746826)
- Chandoor, Telangana, India (17.874857, 78.100815)