Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.601194, 75.552979.
Maharashtra is a western state of India, with the total area close to 120 square miles and the population exceeding 122 million people (which makes the state the second most populated sub-state area). The state is one of the richest ones in India, with excellent climate and opportunities for agriculture, rich natural resources and very well developed industry, as well as advanced commercial, financial and economic centers in Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, and other large cities of the state. The state's culture is diverse, and Maharashtra is a home to famous Bollywood, as well as to a great deal of the country's most valuable landmarks and historic monuments.
Map of Maharashtra, India
Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maharashtra, India is 19.601194, and the longitude is 75.552979. Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 36' 4.2984'' N and 75° 33' 10.7244'' E.
Maharashtra, India elevation is 501 meters height, that is equal to 1,644 feet.
Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 36' 4.2984'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 33' 10.7244'' E|
|Elevation (m)||501 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,644 feet|
Coordinates of Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in India
Also check out these related States.
- Tamil Nadu, India (11.059821, 78.387451)
- Telangana, India (17.123184, 79.208824)
- Madhya Pradesh, India (23.473324, 77.947998)
- Haryana, India (29.238478, 76.431885)
- Chhattisgarh, India (21.295132, 81.828232)
- Haryana, India (29.065773, 76.040497)
- Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India (25.794033, 78.116531)
- Maharashtra, India (19.601194, 75.552979)
- Tripura, India (23.745127, 91.746826)
- Chandoor, Telangana, India (17.874857, 78.100815)