Biggar, SK, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.060936, -107.992516.
Biggar is a municipality in Canadian state of Saskatchewan, located near the intersection of Route 4, Route 14, and Route 51. It is also the county seat and one of the largest towns in the area, with the number of residents close to 900 people. There are a few smaller rural municipalities in the area, which are a part of Biggar county.
Where is Biggar, SK, Canada on Map?
Road map of Biggar, SK, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Biggar, SK, Canada
Biggar, SK, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Biggar, SK, Canada is 52.060936, and the longitude is -107.992516. Biggar, SK, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 3' 39.3696'' N and 107° 59' 33.0576'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 3' 39.3696'' N|
|DMS Long||107° 59' 33.0576'' W|
Coordinates of Biggar, SK, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)