Ladysmith, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.001392, -123.821411.
Ladysmith, also known as Oyster Harbour, is a small town on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, located in the southeastern part of the island, 90 kilometers north of Victoria and 23 kilometers south of Nanaimo. It was founded by James Dunsmuir at the end of the 19th century and incorporated in 1904. The city is the hometown of the famous actress Pamela Anderson. Points of interest in the town include Transfer Beach Park, Ladysmith Marina, Ladysmith Amphitheatre, Christie Falls, Stocking Creek Waterfall, Ladysmith Train Station, and Frank Jameson Community Centre, as well as a few hiking areas and art galleries.
Where is Ladysmith, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Ladysmith, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ladysmith, BC, Canada
Ladysmith, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ladysmith, BC, Canada is 49.001392, and the longitude is -123.821411. Ladysmith, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 0' 5.0112'' N and 123° 49' 17.0796'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 0' 5.0112'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 49' 17.0796'' W|
Coordinates of Ladysmith, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)