Bisbee, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.448114, -109.928734.
Bisbee is a small touristy town in southern Arizona, situated just a few miles away from the border between the USA and Mexico. It is famous for its canyons and a few museums like Bisbee Historical Museum, etc. The settlement was established in the beginning of the last century as a miners location, and initial population of Bisbee was almost twice larger than now. Due to a decline of the mining industry, the town has lost many of its residents and today there are about 5,600 people live there. The main attractions of the town include some examples of old architecture, some natural attractions like the parks and so called Lavender Pit, as well as some facilities for sports like the local golf courses, tennis courts, etc.
Where is Bisbee, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Bisbee, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bisbee, AZ, USA
Bisbee, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bisbee, AZ, USA is 31.448114, and the longitude is -109.928734. Bisbee, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 26' 53.2104'' N and 109° 55' 43.4424'' W.
|DMS Lat||31° 26' 53.2104'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 55' 43.4424'' W|
Coordinates of Bisbee, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)