Bishoa, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.397299, 76.347702.
Bishoa is a small village in southern Haryana, located to the south from the city of Bhiwani. It is a very compact settlement, with quite high population density, with the total population close to 700 people. There is a small lake and an old temple located to the north from the village.
Where is Bishoa, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Bishoa, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bishoa, Haryana, India
Bishoa, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bishoa, Haryana, India is 28.397299, and the longitude is 76.347702. Bishoa, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 23' 50.2764'' N and 76° 20' 51.7272'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 23' 50.2764'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 20' 51.7272'' E|
Coordinates of Bishoa, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)