Bitonto, Apulia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.116669, 16.683332.
Bitonto is a small city in the neighborhood of Bari and a settlement in the region of Apulia, which is in the south eastern Italy. The first settlement was established in this coastal area in the times of the Greek reign of the modern Italy. During the Roman times the city of Bitonto was a small village which, due to its strategic location, used to be a point where the invaders from the overseas arrived to the area. The wars and fights continued in the Middle Ages when the city used to change rulers and governors really often. In the 20th century it turned into a commercial spot and a small resort with a few pretty good beaches in the neighborhood of the city, closer to the coastal area. Bitonto is known as the Olives Capital of Italy, with plenty of olives being produced there.
Map of Bitonto, Apulia, Italy
Bitonto, Apulia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bitonto, Apulia, Italy is 41.116669, and the longitude is 16.683332. Bitonto, Apulia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 7' 0.0084'' N and 16° 40' 59.9952'' E.
Bitonto, Apulia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 7' 0.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 40' 59.9952'' E|
Coordinates of Bitonto, Apulia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)