Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.498955, 11.327591.
Bologna is one of the large cities of north Italy and the capital city of Emilia-Romagna district of the country. With the population close to 400,000 people, bologna is among ten most populous cities in Italy. The city was established as early as in the 5th century, and it was the location for numerous historic and cultural events which have become prominent for the county. Tourists are attracted to the city primarily by its absolutely unique, diverse old architecture, with a huge number of milestone buildings and monuments like the Two Towers, Basilica of San Petronio, Basilica of San Domenico, and most of the buildings in the old downtown. Numerous cultural events, exhibitions, concerts, etc. are also an important attraction for numerous guests and visitors of the country.
Map of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is 44.498955, and the longitude is 11.327591. Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 29' 56.2380'' N and 11° 19' 39.3276'' E.
Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 29' 56.2380'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 19' 39.3276'' E|
Coordinates of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy (44.133331, 12.233333)
- Cesena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy (44.133331, 12.233333)
- Ancona, Marche, Italy (43.616943, 13.516667)
- Novara, Novara Province, Italy (45.450001, 8.616667)
- Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy (46.500000, 11.350000)
- Vicenza, Veneto, Italy (45.549999, 11.550000)
- Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy (44.233334, 12.050000)
- Bergamo, Lombardy, Italy (45.695000, 9.670000)
- Trento, Trentino-Alto, Italy (46.066666, 11.116667)
- Monza, Lombardia, Italy (45.583332, 9.266667)